Funfetti is a huge thing in America, and I always see it and think it looks so good, so I had to give it a try. After some experimenting, I’ve found this recipe works beautifully. This Funfetti Cookie recipe is gooey and soft! The recipe makes 12 cookies!
- 300 g Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 120 g Unsalted Butter
- 100 g Light Brown Sugar
- 100 g Caster Sugar
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 200 g White Chocolate Chips
- 100 g Funfetti Sprinkles (available on Amazon)
- Preheat the oven to 180° C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix together the Plain Flour, Bicarbonate of Soda, Salt and Cornflour. Then leave to the side.
- Melt your butter then add to a new bowl. Once your butter is melted, allow to cool then mix in your Light Brown sugar and Caster sugar with the butter. Then you can add your Vanilla Extract and Egg and mix until it is fully combined.
- Add your flour into your second bowl with the butter, combining both mixtures. Beat the mixtures together until a dough is formed. Once a dough is formed, add your Funfetti Sprinkles and White Chocolate Chips and beat together until they’re evenly distributed.
- Roll your dough into evenly sized small balls (I rolled mine slightly smaller than golf balls). Leave space between the dough on the tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes for soft Funfetti cookies!
- Wait for the cookies to cool, then enjoy!