This recipe is for anyone who is a bit of a debater in the kitchen, if you’ve said ‘I’m not going to cook that just for myself’ then this one is for you. Pesto pasta is a dish that is super easy, super filling and super quick. Plus, it’s also very easy to switch it up dependant on which course you are eating it. You can strip it back for lunch-time or add some chicken for a dinner fix!
- 150g Pasta – Penne is my preference but it’s easy to work with others
- 1 tsp Salt
- 100g Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp Green Pesto
- Handful of Spinach
- Parmesan – To serve
- Step One: Boil water in a pan on the stove, adding the 2 tsp of salt. When the water is boiled, add the pasta and cook for the recommended time on the box.
- Step Two: Around two minutes before the timer is due to finish, add cream cheese, pesto and spinach into a large pan on a low heat.
- Step Three: Drain the pasta, saving a small cup of the pasta water.
- Step Four: Add the pasta to the large pan and mix thoroughly, adding a small bit of the pasta water to ensure that the ingredients combine properly.
- Step Five: Serve your pesto pasta and grate parmesan over the top if preferable. Enjoy!!