I, alongside the majority of the nation, adore Ferrero Rochers! They are simply glorious. Sometimes, you find yourself in the mood to bake and this should be high up there on your list. At the end of these seven steps, you will have 10 beautiful, luxurious drops of chocolatey heaven! Do yourself a favour and get your apron on!
- 200g Nutella
- 25g Rice Crispies
- 15 Malted Milk Biscuits
- 200g Cooking Chocolate
- 25g Butter
- Smash up your malted milk biscuits until they form a thin crumble. Add them to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the 200g Nutella and 25g of Rice Crispies to the mixing bowl. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Once mixed, use your hands to roll the mixture into 10 balls. Pop them on to some baking paper and then on to a tray. This should then go in to the fridge to cool for around an hour.
- Break up your chocolate and combine it with the butter to put into the microwave. Heat this up in intervals of 30 seconds until the mixture is creamy.
- Once the nutella balls are cool, take them out of the fridge. Generously coat the balls in the melted chocolate and then pop them back on to the tray.
- They are now ready to go back in to the fridge for approximately 30 minutes to an hour.
- Take them out, sprinkle with chopped nuts and enjoy your homemade treats!